Source: Government Accountability Office via Full Text Reports web site
1. Bureau of Prisons: Timelier Reviews, Plan for Evaluations, and Updated Policies Could Improve Inmate Mental Health Services Oversight.
GAO-13-1, July 17.
Highlights – http://www.gao.gov/assets/660/655904.pdf
2. DOD’s POW/MIA Mission: Top-Level Leadership Attention Needed to Resolve Longstanding Challenges in Accounting for Missing Persons from Past Conflicts. GAO-13-619, July 17.
Highlights – http://www.gao.gov/assets/660/655915.pdf
3. Federal Printing: Fewer Plants are in Operation than in 1990, and Selected Agencies Reported Declining Volumes.
GAO-13-636, July 17.
Highlights – http://www.gao.gov/assets/660/655937.pdf
1. Department of Homeland Security: Oversight and Coordination of Research and Development Efforts Could Be Strengthened, by Dave C. Maurer, director, homeland security and justice, before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. GAO-13-766T, July 17.
Highlights – http://www.gao.gov/assets/660/655899.pdf
2. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Status of CMS Efforts to Establish Federally Facilitated Health Care Exchanges and the Federal Data Services Hub, by John E. Dicken, director, health care, before the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies, House Committee on Homeland Security, and the Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
GAO-13-786T, July 17.