Posts are now available on New Technologies for Federal Libraries blog for the Teach Me Technology Day (12 April 2016) . More will be added as I receive them from those who did presentations and demonstrations. It was a great success. Thank you to all who participated.
Members of the working group:
- Co-Chair: Nancy Faget (Army Research Laboratory email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> )
- Co-chair: Lila Faulkner (Department of Justice libraries email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> )
- Web chair: Bill Drew (Air Force Research Laboratory, email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> )
- Data chair: Chris Belter (NIH library, email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> )
- Programming chair: Lee Lipscomb (Federal Judicial Center email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> )
Web Chair – FEDLINK Libraries and Emerging Technologies Working Group