Whether or not you can attend the conference in Vancouver, get your social media groove on! The Online Content Advisory Council members have been hard at work creating and updating social media outlets to get ready for the annual conference. OCAC members will be updating these accounts from the conference to give everyone near or far an enhanced and interactive experience!
- On Pinterest, check out our 2014 conference board: http://www.pinterest.com/slahq/sla-2014-vancouver/
- On Twitter, use #SLA2014 to see the conference conversations. Also, follow @SLAconf and @SLA2014Tips for updates and great info.
- On Instagram, we’ll be uploading photos http://instagram.com/slahq
- On Facebook, you’ll like our posts when you see us at https://www.facebook.com/slahq
- On LinkedIn, use our group space to connect with all the great members you’ll meet in Vancouver
Go! Try it now! See what the OCAC has been up to.
Tracy Maleef, Chair, 2015 SLA Online Content Advisory Council