The following internship was forwarded to DMIL for sharing. More information can be found here: http://www.artbma.org/about/internships.html
Library & Archives
The Archival Processing Intern will work under the direction and supervision of the BMA’s Head Librarian and Archivist to process institutional records for 15-month project funded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
The Intern will gain experience with archival standards, preservation methods, and software such as Archivists’ Toolkit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Archival Processing (arrangement and preservation)
* Creation of an EAD-encoded finding aids
* MARC21 records
* Commitment of 120 hours
* Enrolled in or recent graduate from a Graduate-level program in Archives or related field
* Experience processing archival materials
* The Archival Processing Intern will receive a stipend of $2,000
Please download the Application Instructions to learn how to apply for this position. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Librarian and Archivist
The Baltimore Museum of Art
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218